cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see Last movement date from Archive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have done Archive material documents(MM_MATBEL) upto 31st December, 2012. Which we can see from Mb51 by selecting the option Read data from Archive in MB51 tcode. Now we are doing MC.9 stock report. But here in the Last movement date column the date before 01.01.2013 is not showing. But we need to see these. See the below image:

See the date started to show from last movement date 01.01.2013 after ascending it. Is it possible to show the year 2012 movement here from Archive ? If yes then how ?

Thanks

Asad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mdtariqul_alam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Asad,

I think it is not archiving issue. please see the below mentioned screen shot. If u mention in the "Month" parameter for Feb-2015 then some materials "Last goods movement date" will be null because already some materials movement already occur for the Month of Mar-2015.

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Tariqul,

Do you mean, material not archived completely, so you made some transaction after mention date and as a result date is null.

Best Regards,

Shoyeb

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is not about material master archiving, Asaduzzaman Khandokar mentioned material document archiving. And MD. TARIQUL ALAM did nothing else than putting the KBA into a screenshot.

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asad,

The last movement dates can have disappeared from the table S032 when the latter was set-up again. This is explained in e.g. the note 364607 - Date fields (last movement) after new setup. The solution is normally the pgm RMCBDATE that is mentioned in the link provided by Shoyeb above.

However, I don't think this pgm reads the archived material documents, hence it will not set up dates earlier than the archiving date.

Therefore I would suggest you to write a custom ABAP updating these fields in S032. You can use the material document table MSEG in combination with the short documents table MARI (contains partial info from the archived documents).

BR

Raf

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Data archiving of material documents should not really have an effect here, since material documents are stored in MKPF and MSEG tables, but MC.9 reads the tables S032 and S031, please check KBA   1710020 - Last date fields are blank in MC.* reports

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Asad vhai,

Will you please check this thread, It may help you:

Best Regards,

Shoyeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shoyeb Vhai,

Please see my image. The link you given to get the Last movement date, which one we already have. We are not getting the date in which the material documents archived.

Asad