Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retire asset by using custom-defined transaction type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AA experts

In order to convert from fixed asset to inventory, I'd like to charge to contra account as of retirement such as

Dr. Accumulated depreciation 90

      Suspence account(G/L) 10

Cr. Asset(A/A) 100

(After this process, I plan to recognize inventory by T-cd:MIGO like Dr.Inventory 10, Cr.Suspence account 10)

I want to use different account other than normal retirement gain or loss account for asset.

So, in this case,

1. Do you know which T-cd should I use? ABNK?

2. For this, which T-cd in SPRO should I use to create new transaction type in order to setup suspence account.


Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoshitada,

Do Asset sale without customer vide ABAON by choosing Rev from NBV.

It will hit the clearing account you have defined in Retirement account assignment of T ocde AO90.

After that you could transfer to Inventory account.

Hope it solves.



Former Member
0 Kudos



It seems ok.


Answers (0)