cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to record LSMW views as the screenitself instead of the No of the scree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When use LSMW to record the MM02 views like MRP1 and MRP2.

lSMW record the MM02 view as The No. of the view for each material based on the sequence in MM02,

ie, I create recording based on material A, for MRP1 and MRP 2 it will recorded as

MSICHTAUSW-KZSEL(11) X KZSEL_11 Checkbox

MSICHTAUSW-KZSEL(12) X KZSEL_12 Checkbox

For material A, No. 11 & 12 will be MRP1 and MRP 2, while for material B who got more views extended it will read Purchase order text and MRP 1 as 11th and 12th views. then the recording won't be working for material B.

Could you please advise a way to record the view name itself instead of the No?

Thanks!li

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

kaushal_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Li Jiang,

We had similar problem in our last project, we resolved with a roundabout way which may not work for all scenarios but you may try this if you want to update only certain views always for all material types (say you want to update MRP1 and MRP2).

What we did is first we went to MM02 transaction and selected MRP1 and MRP2 views as defult by clicking on save button in the selection screen and then did the recording. So this when you run the recording system automaticaaly select this views as they are default views, then you can update the required fields in that view.

This is not a foolproof way but it worked for us as we need to update only one view, and the defaults selected in MM02 selection will not work for LSMW, so we had to do the recording in SHDB.

RJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

While recording, I found that via using Selecting all, then choose the screen you want to maintain, that will be working!

here is the LSMW recording

MM02 Change Material &

SAPLMGMM 0060

BDC_CURSOR RMMG1-MATNR

BDC_OKCODE /00

RMMG1-MATNR 82972001 MATNR Material Number

SAPLMGMM 0070

BDC_CURSOR MSICHTAUSW-DYTXT(01)

BDC_OKCODE =SELA

SAPLMGMM 0070

BDC_CURSOR MSICHTAUSW-DYTXT(01)

BDC_OKCODE =ENTR

SAPLMGMM 0080

BDC_CURSOR RMMG1-WERKS

BDC_OKCODE =ENTR

RMMG1-WERKS 4980 WERKS Plant

SAPLMGMM 4004

BDC_OKCODE =SP12

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGMM

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

BDC_CURSOR MAKT-MAKTX

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

BDC_SUBSCR ZMM_E_ADDMARAFIELDS

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

SAPLMGMM 4000

BDC_OKCODE =BU

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGMM

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

BDC_CURSOR MARC-DISMM

MARC-DISMM PP DISMM MRP Type

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

BDC_SUBSCR SAPLMGD1

former_member620867
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Li,

I had a similar issue and found out that you have to enter the actual screen no. say WM 2 view has code SP27 & BC OKCODE = SP27 , this way your recording will directly go to these screens instead of counting screens and getting stuck.

In my case, i had to update accounting 1 & 2 views, and some materials had a classification view and some didnt, so thats how i was able to do this.

Thanks,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Abhijit,

Glad to see you here.

does it mean that the recording needs to be edited this way? while found that after using BDC_OKCODE, it cannot be edited anymore and give me some error like MRP2 is not active for orgnization.

SAPLMGMM 0070

BDC_CURSOR MSICHTAUSW-DYTXT(11)

BDC_OKCODE =ENTR

BDC_OKCODE =SP13

Thanks,li

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

record transaction MMZ1 instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no need to change the transaction. for MM02 it will work perfectly. I aslo did many times.

May be your suggestion also works. I do not know about that

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello chakrapani , if it works in MM02, then you should tell how.

I am certain that LSMw recording for material master is the worst one can do.

Recording in LSMW is meant for objects where SAP has not provided a standard method.

But for Material master, SAP has a direct input , an IDOC and a BAPI method in LSMW, no need for a recording.

The problem with recording of MM01 is the following:

Material master view selection is dynamically, base on material type settings.

So it happens that the MRP1 view might be at position 5 for ERSA materials, while it may be at 11 in case of HAWA materials.

Knowing this, you would need to do extra recordings per material type.

But even within the views the appearance of fields is dynamic, depending on other fields entries. Especially in MRP view is this the case.

So you would need to do extra recording for different lot size procedures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no problem go ahed. If you selected views mrp1 and mrp2 it will also recorded.

then system dispalys the following,

MSICHTAUSW-KZSEL(11) X KZSEL_11 Checkbox

MSICHTAUSW-KZSEL(12) X KZSEL_12 Checkbox

here 'X' means you selected that view. do not delete it. while filed mapping make this as constant and give the value as "X" (use capital letter. system ignores if it is lower case)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but if i used material A for the recording, A's 11th and 12th views will be MRP1 and MRP2, while if i want to use this record for material B, whose 11th and 12th views will beome like purchase and MRP1. then the load will fail. So any way to record the views as MRP1, MRP2 instead of 11th and 12th as the sequence on the screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

use only one material for recording. complete the recording. no need to give another material. uplaod remaing materials through LSMW, you want to upload.

former_member433442
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope it is not possible, system will record as per the screen sequence only.

You need to do the recording for every material type separetly or else use batch input method.

Regards,

Prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah, i guess so