cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to put operation data to AMT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I wrote a operation to get data YLMBB ,i put data to VARGT,perform fillvargt. , i put the operation in rule ,i worte AMT=YLMBB?

but it can not get data .would you please tell me how to put operation data to AMT?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Merry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Create a payroll operation

1.1 First it is advisable you create an include (with a name like ZCALC_AMT), check the syntax;  and include this in the user include object of the program RPCALCxx where xx corresponds to your molga).

Note that the operation code needs to assign the result in amt field of OT table or field OT-BETRG.   You can copy some of the code in operation AMT.

1.2 Generate the include and the top include/s & program.

If there are any errors in generation, ensure everything is corrected and regenerate.

1.3. In PE04 txn, create the operation, with a name in the customer range (e.g. &AM instead of AMT). .  As it is similar to AMT, you can copy its attributes or assign the attributes as required for using it.  For customer enhancements, you need to use a suitable package and not the standard one used for SAP objects..

Save the operation in a transport and activate it.

Now you should be able to test the operation.

The above is same for time mgt operation, except that the main program is RPTIME00.

2. Test the operation

2.1 In a test PCR use the new operation (here instead of AMT=xxxx, use the new operation as &AM=xxxx).

2.2  Now you should be able to test.  If necessary, you can set a break point at the start of the code before starting the test.

Some consultants use a new operation in a test PCR which is then included in a test schema, then up at the top it will be a test executable schema, which is used to run payroll for this testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

&YLMBS is not a valid operation

Message no. P0200

I crated PE04 YLMBS customized operation, i used it in PE02 rule,it can not support.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to PE04, PDSY and read the documentation, you will get an idea.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Merry,

What is YLMBB?

Is it the custom operation.

You can go through AMT operation details from PE04 tcode.

Your query is not understanable. Can you brief the issue.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

YLMBB is my customized operation.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1st of all check YLMBB has been generated perfectly and include in the program.

Then another AMT=YLMBB is not the proper syntax and AMT is the opeartion and you are equalting with YLMBB custom operation.

Regards,

Sankarsan