cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to override EE PF contribution - Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

We have a requirement to override the EE and ER PF calculated amount in the system. We have created a wage type for EE PF, ER PF and ER Pension.

We wrote PCR after INEPF function. But system is creating another /3f1 value after this because wt /3f1 created with 0101 APC1. Please find the screen shot.

I am able to override the AP by using the operation setin A=01 but for C1( Assignment indicator for national 1) not possible.

How to achieve this, need your help experts.

Awaiting for your response.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It is better  to adjust the PF Base.... please insert the difference of the base amount in IT0015 and map the required cumulation classes ( wage type should be a non paid , and only PF related cumulation to be ticked, no proration etc )

Regards

Sujith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will try and get back to you.

When I adjust the amount using wage type in IT 00015 for /111 EPF basis. Is it required to maintain CC for custom wage type ( IT 0015 ).

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to maintain the required cumulation for the custom wage type.

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Sujith is in right direction.

You may also try using "ELIMI *" to remove splits before doing your logic & use "RESET *" or "RESET RA" after your manipulation is over.

ZEPF

ADDWT *

/3F1

ELIMI *

AMT=0

AMT+9EPF

RESET *

ADDWT *

regards,

Bala

0 Kudos

Create a dummy wage type and use that wage type with PCR for override the value of PF.

For writing the PCR i need to know little things as given below.

For example : I created "93F1 - Adjustment PF" wage type in Infotype 0015 and entered 300 Rs in that wage type.

1). Earlier PF was coming 500 Rs in /3F1 and after entering the value in 93F1 as 300 Rs., You want total value should become "500+300=800" or "300" only.

So finally you want to add or deduct the dummy wage type value from /3F1 or you want to replace the value of wage type "3F1" with "93F1"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want the value of 300 Rps and it was maintained in IT 0015. I just want to override the calculated amount of /3f1 from INEPF.

Please suggest me.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

Awaiting for your response.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are having amount in wage type which is coming from IT0015 which can be added to PF amount by querying IT0015 wage type XXXX and use operation ADDWT /3F1 so that we can over ride the amount but check other areas too i.e exemption part of PF.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already done that one. But, its not happening and even I mentioned in my previous reply why it is not happening and I shared the screen shot of my pcr's and INEPF function.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You may try the PCR in this way:

ZEPF

ADDWT *

/3F1

AMT=0

AMT+ 9EPF

ADDWT *

regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already done with this logic but it was not taking the amount due to operation setin A=01 but for C1( Assignment indicator for national 1) .

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send a screenshot of IT before and after the execution of your PCR? Highlight the /3f1 generated by INEPF & the one generated by your PCR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before writing these PCR, I wrote one PCR to directly override the /3f1, but it was happened.

So, i was clearing the /3f1, when my custom wage type(9EPF) is appeared in the IT of ZEP1 PCR.

In my second PCR ZEPF I was passing the wt 9EPF to variable and passing the amount to /3f1.

Please find the screen shot for your ref.

Let me know for any clarifications.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar K.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

So what is your requirement exactly? Is it to clear /3f1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to override the value of /3F1 calculated by INEPF function. How to do?

And also I want adjust the Annual PF contribution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One question, do you want to override all calculations of INEPF or just /3f1 and annual PF? Because if you do not require any, you could simply comment the function call in the schema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to override EE PF, ER PF and ER Pension. After making changes of PF I need to adjust Annual PF also.

If I comment it will affect for other employees. Only for few employees I need to override the PF.

Actually, Ee joined on April and they are running in the month of may, in the legacy system they have adjusted the amount for the month of May 16.

So, they want same in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please attach the below screenshots:

1) Call of INEPF & your PCRs in the schema

2) Input, processing & output of each in the correct sequence. Please label which screenshot is for which PCR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are the PCR's I defined to override the EE PF. In my ZEP1 PCR, i am crossing with the 9EPF amount from IT 0015 if it is more than 0 remove it or else SAP std process.

Earlier I used Setin A=01, Setin R=*, but AP is okay but C1 is not filling with 01. Becoz of this, I was not able to overide the /3f1 and it was creating two wage types with /3f1 01 and /3f1 0101.

Hope you clear.