cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to manage the personal value list of movement types

Former Member
0 Kudos

When selecting the movement type from F4 Help, you can set the personal value list on the F4 Help pop-up screen(i.e. Tr-cd:MB1A).This list seems to depend on users.

Questions are.....

1. If you can manage the setting of this list from other management transactions like SU01, could you tell me which transaction should be used and how to manage it ?

2. If impossible to manage it, the setting information must be stored into some DB table in some way though. Could you tell me the name of the table ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have investigated more to know the following:

The setting information of personal value list is included in the table DDSHPVAL50.

I can update this table with OPEN SQL as well as set the table maintenance view in SM30.

So we can manage this list with add-on program or SM30.

I appreciate your cooperation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello hideki,

Thanks for updates..

Just for curacy, if user will put the manually other mvt type manually, will the system allow to pocess with that mvt type?

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

OMJJ try ths and let me know

and in ths case u can allow movement type to the trasactions required

reward points

sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sumit,

Thank you for your quick reply.

You mean that I should delete the unnecessary movement types themselves from OSJJ ?

I'd like to avoid this solution. I'd like to apply the other solution by managing the personal value list. In which table are the personal value setting imoformation stored? I would appeciate if you could kindly tell me that.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hideki Kozai,

These values are stored in Table T157H (Help Texts for Movement Types).

But it is not suggested to change standard table.

Hope this helps

Reward the points if answer is helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what's ur main issue?

i am nt telling u to delete, just maintain it as for Mb1A watever movement type you want to fix u can do it from allowed transactions in OMJJ

sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

Take it easy sir.. I think there might be misunderstanding ..

Hello Hideki Kozai,

With Sumit's suggestion, you can avoid mvt type from that particular transaction, but be careful. you will not be able to do that mvt type with that transaction. for example, if you remove MIGO transaction code from mvt type 101 (in OMJJ ) then you will no longer recieve material with MIGO for mvt type 101.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sumit

Thank you for your cooperation.

The client members are afraid of the maintenance cost on upgrading the SAP version.

Though I remove the unnecessary movement types from some transaction codes to be used here now, we will need to remove them again on upgrading the SAP version. It may conflict the upgrading itself like modification, they are afraid.

So, I'm looking for another way.

Dear Arif

Thank you very much. I want to know the table which contains the setting information of personal value list, not movement type itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hideki Kozai,

First of all, include ONLY the mvt types in your (user's) favouite list by pressing "add to favourite button" on F4 help. These mvt types are normally used by users.

If you want to delete from the favourite, then select that particular mvt type and click on "Delete from favourite" button, so that will not apprear in next time.

The other way is suggested by Sumit, remove from the transaction list itself so user will not be able to carry out that mvt type.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Arif Mansuri