cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make PA segment as mandatory for FB60 and FB70

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear COPA experts,

I would like to make PA segment to be mandatory in FB60 and FB70 screens. I did the following configuration:

Field status group for GL master - PA segment made it mandatory. Posting key field status controls for posting key 40 and 50 made mandatory.

For FB01, I see that PA segment becomes mandatory for all COPA GL accounts.

But for FB60 and FB70, although I am using the same posting key 40 and 50 for the income and expense line, the PA segment is still showing as optional and not mandatory.

Can you please help me understand what am I missing here?

Any help would highly be appreciated

Best Regards

Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anna

PSG issues in Enjoy transactions are quite famous... There are new notes released every now and then for the same

I would suggest raise an SAP OSS message.. There are some notes released last month for PSG in Enjoy transactions, but not related to your case.. May be it can help you

Earlier in 4.6 C, though the FSG was suppressing PSG, you can stil enter in FB60.. Now what you are facing is the opposite..

So, my suggestion - Check with SAP

Br. Ajay M

Br. Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

Thanks for the confirmation. I was also leaning towards creating a OSS note. But after your note, I am going ahead with OSS note.

Thank you so much!!

Best Regards

Surya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Have you done OKB9 settings for these cost elements ?

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waman,

the OKB9 settings are correct.

Best Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any help???

Best Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suryanarayana

Design a validation using GGB0

Prerequisite

TCODE = FB60 AND GL IN PASEG (Account group)

Check

BSEG-PAOBJNR <> " "

Hope this is helpful

Regards

Mustafa

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Apply mentioned note ,if you are not in ECC Plat form.

338790 - FB50: Profitability Segment entry despite field status

Regards

ManiKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manikumar,

We are in ECC plat form. The PA segment is getting populated. But it is not mandatory.

I need that segment to be mandatory for COPA accounts.

Best Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

You can mandate the PA transfer structure in GL field status group level

go to the path Financial Accounting (New)--> Financial Accounting Global Settings (New)-->Ledgers--> Fields--> Define Field Status Variants in Additional account assignments make the Profitability Segment as required.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I did that and tested. It works fine for classical tranasctions like FB01 or F-43. But does not mandate for enjoy transactions like FB50, FB60, FB70 etc.

Best Regards

Surya

nishan_dev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Profitability assignment, before mandatory with cost of sales reporting, if your cost of sales is activated, then you also need to maintain, those cost element with assignment, which in case when used system will automatically ask from pa assignment.

Thanks