cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make MRP to take into account delivery time from info record without plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!!

From transaction omdt we have marked  flag "Sched: Info/Agrmt" for each MRP group in a certain plant. This flag is marked also al plant level.

I have got a material with a unique supplier in its source list ( in the plant in which flags are marked) and 100% cuota arrengement for this supplier. The info record defined for the supplier has no plant.

When MRP is executed in the cited plant, it creates a PR -> Price is read from the info record without plant whereas delivery time is not read from info record without plant; it is read from material master.

Is it possible to change this behavieur?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again!!!

Sorry. I have seen that not even the Price from info record without plant is read in the above scenario.

Is there any customizing in orde to achieve what we need?

Thanks again.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You should create an info record for the plant, so that the planned delivery time can be read from the info record.

Another alternative is to create a contract with a planned delivery time and refer this contract on the source lists.

At last, you can use a BAdI to influence the system behavior. See blog for details.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano!!

Thanks for your answer. So, you mean that there is no standard way for MRP to select info record without plant when creating PR´s.

It looks quite strange since SAP is selecting info record without plant when creating PO.

Thanks anyway.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Jaione

The source determination that happens during MRP is very different than the source of determination from the MM side and you cannot expect the same results on both.

MRP is totally plant dependent and it will not select an inforecord without plant.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!!

I was not very accurate in my first post. I was confused because I have different plants and they have not the same customizing.

These are the conclusions:

In a plant in which we have marked "Sched: Info/Agrmt" for each MRP group and also at plant level customizing.

Having a unique supplier in the source list and a quota 100 % for that supplier and an info record WITHOUT plant -> MRP is able to read delivery time from the info record. In fact, this is the delivery time used to calculate PR´s release date.

MRP is able to assign the supplier code to the PR; whereas it is not able to assign the info record number. Not even is the info record exists al plant level.

So, having the cited customizing at PR level MRP is able to assign supplier code and read delivery time from info record wihtout plant.

Info record number is never assign automatically to PR so Price in PR is always read from material master.

Best Regard.