cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain sizewise standard price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement where i need to maintain sizewise standard price for a material.( SAP AFS 6.0)

Eg: Material A, ( length 8 - @ 2$, Length 9 - @ 3$, Length 10 - @ 4$)

In my present system for grid based materials we dont have sizwise standard price maintained, i need to maintain sizewise standard pricing for a specific material.How do i go about doing this, will there be any configuration changes to my existing system process as well

Highly appreciate a feedback

Thanks & Regards

Shabeen Buhary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Suggest to follow AFS prisizing .

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not know if there is any functionality in AFS solution or not, but in std. ecc you can achieve this if you use variant configuration and define different price for each characteristic value (in this case characteristics could be sizes).

Regards,

Dakshesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dakshesh,

Thanks for your response. Can you provide me more information onthis , as to where i have do the configuration change and how i define the different price for each characterisitic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to create configurable material with material type KMAT. Most of the settings are master data driven, please look for the variant configuration process in SAP Help.

But first I would suggest to explore your AFS system, as if this is normal requirement for AFS kind of industry than there may be some std. solution available.

Regards,

Dakshesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabeen

One material code with different Standard price is not possible. You have to create different material codes for varied lengths and maintain its standard price there.

-S Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S kumar,

Thanks for your response. I did have that as a option where i create individual material codes and then maintain the specific standard price and inforecord price.

Only issue would be that the a single BOM will have many material codes in it, and i have to use XOUT option in the BOM.

Any idea on how spilt valuation would help in this case