cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain entries in T052U Table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In OBB8 transaction, if we select a payment term and Goto-->Translations, we can see a list of countries there. My question is from where do we get this list from and if I want to add a country here, how can maintain?

Thanks in advance.

Radha Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if we select a payment term and Goto-->Translations, we can see a list of countries there

not really true, you see a list of languages.

If you want more languages, then talk with your basis team. They are able to add new languages with SMLT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

My actual requirement is to maintain two entries (for ZF and ZH languages) for a particular payment term in T052U Table. Unless these entries are there in the T052U Table, Payment Terms are not being pulled into PO Print Preview, when the user logs in ZF or ZH languages. This is the logic written in the code for PO output. When the login is in english, we are able to see the payment term in the output, because entry is there in T052U table for EN language.

Please help me out with your suggestion how to go about this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Radha Krishna

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if a user can logon in ZH and ZF, then the language should be listed when you select the translation in OBB8.

can you confirm this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I login in ZF or ZH language and goto OBB8 transaction and select the required payment term and Goto-->Translations, ionly one language could be seen there, ie, EN. No other language could be seen there. I tried out this option earlier.

Thanks & Regards

Radha Krishna

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are already logged in with ZH or ZF, then you dont need to translate to ZH via translation. then you can enter it direcly.

Only if you are logged in with EN then you should be able to translate via the translation manue to ZH and ZF.

anyhow, that means that ZH and ZF are installed, but they cannot be used for translations.

I suggest that you talk about this with your local basis admin.