cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to input document item's text when I do a retirement with worklist?

former_member350345
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to do a mass retirement use worklist. But I don't know how to input the document item's text when a create a worklist. How can I input the Document itme's text ?

Thanks for the help.

ワークリストを使用して資産一括廃棄した時に、発生する伝票の明細テキストに値を入力する事ができないですか?もしできれば、明細テキストを教えてもらえないでしょうか?

ありがとうございます。

用worklist报废资产的时候,生成的凭证中明细的说明text没有输入,我也找不到在哪儿可以输入。有没有办法在用worklist报废资产的时候,自动输入明细的说明text?

谢谢。

Edited by: Jie Zhong on Jun 25, 2009 8:21 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member350345
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm sorry that I can't find this filed follow your flow.

Maybe my SAP's verison is too old.

My SAP version is R/3 Release 4.6C, And the latest subpack is SAPKB46C20.

Or your system has an enhancementt to add the field of text to the popup screen.

MarkusBredel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the text field is not available in 4.6C. Another reason to upgrade to a higher release

Regards,

Markus

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member350345
Participant
0 Kudos

But I can't find a filed to input the text when I create the worklist.Can you tell me where I can input the text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am interested to know how you are creating a workilst.. or did you ever tried creating one?

Go to AR01 (run report), click the button create worklist. a small window will pop up. enter worklist name and select the task (either ret. w/ revenue or w/o revenue etc) and press enter.

As soon as you do this another window appears with posting/document/asset value date info.. look at the bottom of that screen it says "TEXT" -

THIS IS WHERE YOU ENTER YOUR TEXT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are using a worklist you only have 1 option to enter the text is during the worklist creation. All the assets posted by worklist will use the same text. If you really want to change the text you can go to t-code AB02 (after executing the worklist) and pick the asset no. and change/edit the text field.