cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import two Price List linked with one Item Master Data through DTW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,'

Although I have tried to looked at the previous posts, but could not found much on this issue.

Please tell me how to define different Price List Numbers in the Item Price template for a Item Master Data record.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!!

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

I am emailing you an Excel file that works through the DI API direct to SAP. Please make a backup before running it and let me know if you have any issues. I have tested it on my side and it works 100%. After you have opened the workbook, go to Tools > Macros > Visual Basic. Then in VB select Tools > References > SAP Business One DI API Version 2007 (or 2005 if you are not using 2007 yet). Close VB and enter your details in Sheet1. Click on the button "Post to SAP" and all should go through.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

can you send me your excel file? I've tried to make the same macro in Excel, but I have a problem with connecting to the database.

Thx in advance,

rgds,

Laszlo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

First, you can check you Price List No from OPLN table by select * from OPLN.

Second, put (Price List No. - 1) in the template file you created for DTW.

Third, Make sure you have the right map of all the field when you are doing DTW.

You price list should be updated in this way.

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

I am sending you an Excel file that works through the DI API direct to SAP. Please make a backup before running it and let me know if you have any issues. I have tested it on my side and it works 100%. After you have opened the workbook, go to Tools > Macros > Visual Basic. Then in VB select Tools > References > SAP Business One DI API Version 2007 (or 2005 if you are not using 2007 yet). Close VB and enter your details in Sheet1. Click on the button "Post to SAP" and all should go through.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

You can import new prices without having to add the items, with other words prices for existing items. There are 2 steps. First create the price list either in SAP or by using the oPriceLists template. Then use the Items_prices template to import the price for the price list/(s) under the oItems folder. You will also need the Items file as the Items_prices is a sub file of this. You will need to run the DTW with the update option to import the prices.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

Price lists are already available in the DB, but since I have already created BoM for these sales items, so while running the DTW files (item master-Header & item price list-Child) I am unable to import these prices.

Please advise how to sort it out.

Thanks,

Arun

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried to use item_prices template in this folder:

C:\Program Files\SAP\Data Transfer Workbench\Templates\Templates\oItems

there is also an example of the templates in the DTW folder.

I think the item template is used to import price of an item either for one type item price or more than one.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy, I have tried using DTW template of Item Price List but could not able to resolve the issue as first I have already created the BoM which have these Finished Goods item as Parent Item, secondly should I use the same price list code which is there in OPLN list (one of my colleague told me that we need to reduce one number (-1) from the code listing.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Arun