cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get the G/L ACCOUNT NO FROM THESE DATA: TIN NO,PURCH DOC NO, INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELLO THERE ,

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET THE G/L ACCOUNT NO FROM THESE DATA ? (TIN NO,PURCH DOC NO, INVOICE )

IF ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA PLZ SHARE WITH ME..

NEON

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For PO no,

U can get from EKKN table, give the EBELN , EBELP and get SAKTO (G/L Acnt no.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there ,

when i'm creating a new mpn material i want to get warned or get a message or any type of notification if that Mpn material is exist .So how can i do this possible plz let me know.

Neon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neon,

To find corresponding FI entries (from there you can get GL Accounts) for Invoice i.e. billing docs.

go to BKPF table and provide AWTYP = 'VBRK' and AWKEY = Invoice number ( from VBRK ), it will show corresponding FI entry - header. Corresponding entry in BSEG will give line item of this entry.

For purchasing doc, here is how you can find FI entry for corresponding goods movement.

(I haven't tried directly entry AWTYP = 'RBKP' or 'EKKO' in BKPF table, don't know if that works)

For finding Goods movement corresponding to Purchasing document, go to EKBE and provide EBELN and EBELP (purchasing doc and line item number) and BELNR GJAHR and BUZEI will indicate Material document number, Mat doc year and line item number resp.

Goto BKPF table and provide AWTYP = 'MKPF' and pass AWKEY = BELNR+GJAHR retrieved from above step.

Corresponding line item entries can be found in BSEG table.

Note : This will provide FI entry related to Goods movement for corresponding Purchasing doc.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Mohaiyuddin