cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get the exact payment run date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

whenever we run the f110 we can create a payment proposal or payment run also moreover the reguh tables stores only the run id and run date but it doesnt stores when we actualy run the payment run since there is chance wherein i may create a run date and run id in the past but i can do the payment run later . so how could i get or know when the actual production run or payment run is being done ?

regards ,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurunath,

Are you talking about payment actual data instead F110 run date? You can check the field reguh-Valut (or regup).

let me know If this isn't your case.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marssel and Gurunath,

Value date may not be the actual payment run date in some cases. I would like you to check the FBZP>Bank Deterination> this the place where you specify "Number of Days to Value Date" -- The number of days is added to the posting date and results in the date relevant for cash management and forecast on which the debit and/or credit memo is to be expected on the bank account

I understnad the actual payment run date can be derived from document date or entry date from BKPF table. Once you have the payment documnet, simply put the payment document number with comapny code and fiscal year in BKPF and you can get entry date which is the actual date on which payment run is carried out.

Hope this helps!!!

Regards,

Murlidhar Khatri

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks murali the issue is being solved , can u please say if we have any user enhancements or BTE's for F110 , because none of them had worked for me .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to understand your new question, may be you can post a new thread.

Thanks!!!

Murlidhar Khatri