cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out what is the purchase price keyed in Initial Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The stock valuation is Standard Costing.

Before this, someone else keyed in initial quantity and the purchase price in the Initial Quantities module.

Now when I issued a PO to a vendor (price list tagged with Last Purchase Price), the price shown is different.

How do I find out if the price keyed in initial quantity is correct or not? Any tables I can refer to?

I tried to track from the Inventory Posting List and the smartlink only bring me to the journal entry for the initial quantity posting. I don't have the details like item no., qty, price.\

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mat try this simple query by entering the transaction number:

SELECT * from oinm T0 where TransType = 58 and T0.createdby = '[%0\]'

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the query. It's great! However, I get this message "No data was found as a result of the selection criteria." even if I select it from the list which tells me there are 38 no. of records. Any idea why?

Hi Everyone,

OINM it is. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may change to TransType = -2 and try again. The previous transtype only works for normal Inventory Posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Gordon. It works now. Only if I change the TransType = 310000001.

Thank you everyone for your reply.

Edited by: Joyce T on Jul 28, 2010 8:14 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce.....

OINM is the right table to identify the purchase price at any transaction........

Regards,

Rahul

former_member1269712
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce,

Go to Inventory->Inventory transactions->Initial Quantities, Inventory Tracking, and Inventory Posting. Open Inventory Posting Tab and select your price list and items if you want or check you can see there Item quantity and old price also price list wise.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the OINM table??

Thanks,

Joseph