cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out the system variable of the SAP report's parameter value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to show the parameter value given for a standard report in a PLD. Parameter values are not stored in database , it should be a system variable. I tried to find that by View->System information but i am getting system variable name for report parameters, Can any one help to find the system variable ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer this thread for list of PLD variables:

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System variable in PLD is not displayed anywhere. There is a excel sheet available for it. You may search forum to find it out.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon Du,

Thanks for your reply,

In SAP, a standard PLD for a standard report having different types of System variables.Such are

1. A PLD for  GL ledger report->Expand view having single Sys. Var.(601,602,) that displaying a set of selelction criteria values like from date, to date... means it's a merged variable.

2. Another PLD for GL Ledger report->general ledger view having system variable name  for posting date - (86), due date(87), but actually if i checked the parameter screen for those fields , it's 5. where from they(SAP) taken 86 and 87 and all?

3. Third one is quit magical. In Purchase analysis report PLD- A free text field is displaying parameter values. But it's a free text field only, and it's properties has no other variable calling or anything.

Can you please check this and tell to me?. If you are having that excel link , pls send.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those are all facts. We know it for years. PLD variables are only knows by SAP internal team. The excel file is very old. It may not be available now. Beside, it may not have everything you need.

All free text fields are by SP hard coded behind. There are nothing can be done from our end user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jebadoss,

1.Please enable view system information (ctrl+shift+I).

2.Open your document.

3.Place a cursor on the field.

Then the variable number displayed in status bar.

hope help full

Thanks and Regards

DEV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pravin,

You can't access SAP B-one System variable in Crystal report.

Regards,

Amit