cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find Best Practices for SAP PS?

ADILSONBENNY
Participant
0 Kudos

I had very dificult for find Best Practices for PS module, someone know the path for this?

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor

There can be a certain best practice from the industry perspective, but in most cases it ends up as the intangible intellectual product that is rarely shared. PS setup very often is unique based on company specific requirements.

And PS never exist as a standalone module, means that "PS best practice" will require "CO best practivce", "MM best practice", "SD best practice", "PP best practice", you name it... And if you have 3rd party interfaces it can become something completely different.

As a best practice we can say that Customer projects are using RA and settled to COPA, Opex is settled to Cost Centers, and Capex to AuC from IM profiles.

amontella96
Active Contributor

Hi there, is it not what described here?

ADILSONBENNY
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears,

thanks for advise...i will read about it...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ken_Melching
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

To be honest the Best Practices for S/4HANA have not been updated for PS content. You'll need to dig up the older ECC ones.

ADILSONBENNY
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I'll dig this all the way, thanks

Oscar_DC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ken - Not to be a pain, but do you know when they'll be updated? I've actually got some folks asking us about this. We're still in ECC 6.0 and are planning our S4 migration.

Thanks!

Answers (0)