cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download the Payroll Results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can any one let me know , How to Download the Past payroll results into the desktop & then upload into other client using lsmw .

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run wage type reporter transaction code PC00_M10_CWTR and once you have output, you need to format same using system > list>local file--> select file format in which you want to store data.

Use infotype downlod report or table dumps for infotype in case you need same and follow same procesdure to download data.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you copying the data to a non-prod system?

If it is a few employees i would suggest you use tcode /use/cds3(if allowed) to copy data from one system to another and override the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

you can find it from previous posting for your question so please do research however any report you may get it from EAS so even you can go through it if that standard report could not able to solve you prob then post what you want.

PC00_M99_CWTR - Wage Type Reporter, here give the period of which pay report you want

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir

I will explain you the exact problem .

The main task is we are downloading the complete master data from production & again reloading it by using LSMW .

So now i have downloaded all the master data from all the infotypes .

Now i need to download the payroll results & again upload it using LSMW .

so can you pls suggest me how to download the past Payroll results & again upload it .

Now pls tell me from where i need to download the payroll results (means from which T.code i need to download) & upload it .

Thanks in advance .

Former Member
0 Kudos

For you requirement you dont need to download the Master data and payroll data.Just ask your BASIS team to do Client Copy from PRO do the New Client.All the Existing Data will be duplicated to new Client

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sir

Ok fine .

I can go for a option of client copy . But i need to copy only the few tables from Prd (700) to Prd(710 , New prd ) .

If i go for a client copy , entire Master data & Transaction data from all other modules are copied from 700 to 710 .

But in my case i need only the HR Master Data & Transaction Data from only few tables .

Please let me know the way to do it at the earliest .

Thanks in advance .

0 Kudos

If the purpose is to copy HR/PY data from one system to another system for testing, there are several 3rd party softwares to do this (e.g. Clone and Test, WinShuttle, ...) as this is not SAP standard functionalilty.