cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create "Not Stock relevant Inspection Lot" After Goods Receipt against Purchase Order

ogulcan11
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any possibility to create "Not Stock relevant inspection lot" after goods receipt against purchase order?

I want to make a goods receipt to "Quality Inspection" stock against Purchase Order. For this reason, I am planning to check "post to inspection stock" tab on the material master of the materials.

After this stage, I want to create "not stock relevant inspection lot" because I will move the some stock from one storage location to another. I have a development on my system that is about STO creation in "Quality Inspection". With this, I can change my goods receipted stock's storage locations. But I cannot approve these stock. I am receiving "Deficit of Stock" error in inspection lot approving screens (QA32).

For this reason I want to create "not stock relevant inspection lot" after Goods receipt against Purchase Order and I want to use MB1B transaction code (321 movement type) in order to move the stock from "quality" to "unrestricted". Is there any possibility to create "not stock relevant inspection lot" after goods receipt against purchase order? With this, I will be able to change the storage location of the related stock and I will move the stock from quality inspection to unrestricted via MB1B transaction code using 321 movement type manually.

Thanks a lot,

View Entire Topic
HermanAlkemade
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ogulcan,

Your requirement is a bit difficult for me to understand but maybe you can use some of my tips:

• With transaction QAC2 you can change the storage location for an receipt linked to an inspection lot. The system books with movement 323 the material between the two storage locations.
  • You could setup an UD code which is not booking any movement (so stock remains on Quality) and then manually release/move the material after the UD
  • There is an option during UD to change the storage location where you book the materials

It is important to know if your storage locations are WM-Managed or not (linked to the same warehouse / plant) as transfers between storage location can have impact in WM.

greetings, Herman