cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create messages for Validation in transaction type OB28

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All!

I am creating a validation in transaction type ob28. I have created the first point "prerequisite", second point "Check" and in the third point "Message" I want to put the message number 016 but the next error appears "Entry E ZFI 160 does not exist in T100". How can I create this messages number?

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok

I will ask to them.

Thank You!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli!

The Message Class is "ZFI"

I have already tried transaction SE91 but when I tried to enter the next error appears "Request RETK904265 (DIFEI) belongs to a different client" so i don´t know how to create a new message in this Message Class.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leyre,

This message applies to a problem with change requests. When creating a message, it's a workbench request that system has to create. Apparently, when you try to create a message, it tries to catch 'tramp' on existing CR which is assigned to a different client in your system. You should try assigning a new CR for this change; you could ask your BASIS team to help you on this.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leyre,

Your msg is probably locked by a transport request, so you can't work on this object.

Try in SE10 to look forward wether it's possible to release/delete your request.

Hope this helps,

Erwan

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every message belongs to a certain class. When you mentioned 016, to which class did you refer? You can maintain messages via SE91 transaction.

Regards,

Eli