Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create authorization groups for G/L Accounting

former_member607089
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have a problem with authorizations groups in FI, I hope you could help me.

We want to control access to accounting in FI by authorization group so user only can work with some G/L accounts.

I have seen in transaction FS00, in control data tab, a field called Auth. Group, but I really donu2019t know if this is the right field.

Do you know how I can control access to G/L Accounts by Authorization Groups? Perhaps must I to create a new Authorization Group by roles? We have 4.6c.

Please, any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Update the authorization group field in the GL master with any user defined value and then include the same in the respective user roles against the authorization object - F_BKPF_BES-BRGRU in PFCG

Ensure you have updated 'Authorization group' for the GL accounts in your chart of accounts

Thank You,

former_member607089
Participant
0 Kudos

Thansk for your response:

We ha ve yet creatd a new Aut. group in a G/L account, but if we want to change authorization in roles/auth. for one user, we cannot find this new group. Perhaps we need another step, is this possible?

Thanks agais.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,and use it (SKB1-BEGRU ) in auth object F_BKPF_BES

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

if you want to control access of specific g/l accounts use field SKB1-BEGRU in account master. And define it in the relevant roles.

Regards JMy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.