Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to consumme components at subcontractor's end?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have two cases where I send Equipment or any Material for repairing.

1. Motor is required to be sent for repairing. We will give the Bearings for replacement.

2. Transformer is requird to be sent for overhauling. After overhauling it will be filled with new transformer oil. This oil be given by us to the subcontractor.

In both the above cases how to proceed so as to make the consumables to be consummed at subcontractors' end?

kindly advise.

Thanks in advance,

Sachin S. Kundap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Order, mention the Material & make the normal goods issue with 261 movement type.

The components from stock will get consumed. If you receive any return from Sub-Contractor, then make the GR using 262 movement type.