cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configue new account assignment category?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

we need to create a new account assignment so that material FNZ will post to a different GL. how can i configure this thing? Please guide me step by step including the path/transaction code need to use.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in this case i think you can also create a different valuation class and assign it to this material, if the purpose is just to hit different G/L account

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define Account Assignment category inOME9,Assign Account assignment category and item category combination in OMG0,

The Assign the account assignment to your document type and IN OBYC assign to New Gl accounts.

Regards

R.S.Nambi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

I am unable to assign the account assignment category to purchasing document type.

Actually i wanted to assign the account assignment category "A" to document type, to subcontracting PO.

Will sombody guide me on this, that how should i proceed further.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create a link between account assignment category A and Item category L and it will work

For creating the link, go to SPRO>MATERIALS MANAGEMENT>PURCHASING>ACCOUNTS ASSIGNMENT>DEFINE COMBINATION OF ITEM CATEGORY/ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT, create here a line with the above said details and your life is set

Edited by: Afshad Irani on Apr 12, 2010 2:46 PM

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Account assinment category can be configured at sprommpurchasing-acount assignment category here you can copy any of the accont assignment and create.Do not forget to attaach it to the document type NB. AT sprommpurchasingPO--Docuenmnt type.

in the category you can assign the account modifier and to that account modifier assiggn the GL at OBYC.

Regards,