cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear document in F.13 after Document Splitting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am posting this after having searched on google and scn.

My problem is that I need to do the automatic clearing in Transaction F.13. However, some items are not cleared. I have the message:

Document splitting: Items for clearing 1100 /5000000000 /2014 /002 not found

By doing a research on this error, we found out that it occurred because this item was not posted with active document splitting.

Also please note that we have activated the New GL and document splitting, but not the migration plan.

The question is how to clear this document?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Feenaz,

If you want to clear this item you have to deactivate the document splitting for the co.code. Before this you have to lock all of users for not posting any transactions. Otherwise same issue will raise again.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Have you done this before? I mean have you desactivated the Document Splitting, then you do the automatic clearing, then activate it again?

Are there impacts when doing this?

Thanks for your help.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

If you need to have new gl and document splitting, There is a detailed process steps which need to be followed.

I have listed out for Scenario 3 some time back. I would suggest opening an OSS Note to SAP, before you deactiviate the document splitting again in a live enviornment. There is an implication of inconsistent data being created without a proper migration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks for your document. It mainly explains the steps of migration cockpit.

In our case, we haven't done the migration plan. We only activated the New GL and the Document Splitting.

Ok, so if we want to desactivate the Document Splitting, we will ask for the assistance of SAP. Thanks for the tip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Feenaz,

You must not activate Document splitting in a live environment without following migration steps. It has huge impact and will lead to data inconsistency in the system..just as you are facing now..

In order to activate document splitting also, there is a migration process which you should follow and take SAP's SLO service.

Please raise OSS and seek their help..

You are getting this error in clearing because, one item was posted with Doc splitting and the other line item was posted w/o Doc splitting and you cannot clear these two line items now, as the tables are different in Classical GL and New GL.

Regards,

Kavita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, it depends which result are you need.

This error because there is no record in table faggl_splinfo.

so you could delete these documents from fagl* tables (eg via report fagl_delete_document), and then upload it again via tcode glgcu1. But be aware that this step will change records in fagl* tables, eg before in some items splitting characteristisc will appear.

Other option deactivate splitting for clearing, but also you'll get items without splitting characteristisc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice.

Just a question, is the migration plan a paid service from SAP? Do you have an idea about how much it costs? And is it worth the cost?

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Yes as you are saying, we have to be careful if we are to delete entries from tables. It will definitely cause data inconsistency, which might result in losing the assistance of SAP to solve these problems. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, there is no data inconsistency, but you'll change history data.

So, there is no right desision only options, and you need to choose your own way.

by the way, there is service for migration, but it's not chip, and it's separate project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I was reading a bit on the migration plan. I found out that SAP strongly recommends to carry out the migration process as an independent project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Feenaz,

Yes it is a paid service.

Regarding costs, I don't have much idea..

Regards,

Kavita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please look  to OSS note

Note 1039752 - New G/L migration: Restrictions and important information

Note 1054674 - New GL migration: Clearing documents without doc line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

The notes are helpful for those who did the migration plan. But in our case, only the Document Splitting has been activated.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Please look at thi s.

Note 1085921 - Document split