cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change FI document type in Asset business

x290475296
Explorer
0 Kudos

when we doing asset revaluation or unplaned depreciation, we enter ducument type AA.

However, it does not affect the type of FI document when doing AFAB,the document type of AFAB is still AF,

as well as the posting date when doing AFAB is still the end of the month (such as 2022.7.31).

Did I miss some configuration? how to make it take effect.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ryszard_belec
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I don't think the document type field is needed for unplanned depreciation you can leave it blank.

if you post unplanned depreciation message AA 367 appears:

"Asset transaction was posted with AA document number &" - AA is for fiAA modul document not for FI document type AA.

check long text of the message.

x290475296
Explorer
0 Kudos

In fact, my need is changing the FI document type when doing unplanned depreciation or special depreciation in AFAB, separate from normal depreciation.

As your opinion,the document type in ABSO doesn't affect anything?

ryszard_belec
Active Participant
0 Kudos

tr.AB03

there is automatic configuration only. it is setted during AJRW - year change.

table NRIV object FIAA-BELNR.

x290475296
Explorer
0 Kudos

So, how this document type affect the FIAA ref.doc? If I enter doc.tpye SA here, how it get the FIAA-BELNR range

ryszard_belec
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

there is no FI doc when posting unplanned depreciation. this is the FIAA modul doc with name AA but with its own number range. Afab run makes posting to FI with its rules (doc type AF and so on).

x290475296
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Ryszard,

But how can we see the "FIAA modul doc with name AA" , I use t-code AB03 but cannot see the document type about it, or where can i configure the number range about FIAA doc?