cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call Collaboration directive to execute MII transaction form a act.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

Does anyone know how to call Collaboration directive to execute MII transaction from a custoom activity by using SDK API?

Since there is no scenario to cancel ERP_YEILD_CONFIRMATION on ME, we attempt to develop new mechanism to do it.

Our ideas are as follows.

1)create new collaboration directive to call a MII transaction

2)create new custom java application with sdk as an activity for cancel operation

3)call the collaboration directive by using SDK API method from the custom java application

4)create new event to call cancel operation activity ( set the activity name on event maintenance GUI)

5)specify the event of cancel operation on the send event client GUI and click "send" button.

6)the activity will be executed

Best Regards,

Murao.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tim_drury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You should be able to use the existing ERP_YIELD_CONFIRMATION collaboration directive. The MII transaction that is called in this directive is a parameter in the transport properties:

operation=yieldConfirmation;url=http://miihost:8085/XMII/Runner?

Transaction=SAPMEInt/SAPMEIntegration/services/Outbound/YieldConfirmation/YieldConfirmationCorrelationService

&InputParameter=document&saveRequestAndResponse=true&retryLimit=3&OutputParameter=ResponseMessage

-tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tim,

We would like to cancel a ERP_YIELD_CONFIRMATION. The reason of this is for miss-operation of an operator.

I think that would be the transaction for yield confirmation, it would not be for cancellation of a yield confirmation. Do you know how to execute a collaboration directive we defined from new custom java using an API of SDK?

Regards,

Murao.

tim_drury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationClient exposed in the SDK?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your quick reply. Actually, I could not find out the interface (or class?) in the package,com.sap.me.collaboration rather than there is no CollaborationClient. As far as I look, there were following interfaces by using the index.html of under SDK document folder:

1.CollaborationDefinitionBOInterface,

2.CollaborationDirectiveBOInterface,

3.CollaborationLogBOInterface,

4.CollaborationPlugInCallback,

5.CollaborationPlugInDataAcquisitioner,

6.CollaborationPlugInFormatter,

7.CollaborationPlugInTransporter,

8.ConfigDataGroupBOInterface,

9.ConfigDataTransferBOInterface,

10.ConfigDataTransferLogBOInterface,

11.ExportTemplateBOInterface,

12.SFCReceiptBOInterface.

Do we have to do anything else?

Regards,

Murao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This class is not included in the documentation, but it's in the package

tim_drury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Since you are writing the business logic yourself, you don't need a hook to call Collaboration. Bypass Collaboration and call MII yourself with your code acting as a web service client to MII.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Thank you very much. I'll try to do the way you recommended!!

Regards,

Murao.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo Ivan,

Thank you for your reply. We'll check when we needed to use the API.

Regards,

Murao.

Edited by: Masahiko Murao on Dec 20, 2010 5:48 AM