cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add parameter form to Crystal report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I watch the Crystal report WebEx, I see there is a screen we can add parameters.

In SAP2007, we use Crystal report add-on, the way we show the parameters is the same as what we see we test the report in Crystal report.

In SAP8.8, after I import the report to SAP, I found the parameter field has been change. An example is, CustomerCode. If I add a parameter and allow multiple values, when i open it in Crystal report, it will give me all customers and I can highlight the customers then click > to move them to the right side and display them in my report.

Now, I can only see one field to ask me type in the customer code.

Can anybody let me know how I can have the parameters screen like before? I cannot have a customer code field to ask our client type in bp code. At least it should be a choose from list. I saw in SAP training material, it should be another way to do this. Add a form to the report or something. But I am not too sure how to make it. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Yuka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yuka,

You may check this:

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Gordon. What if I need to pick up few of customers (not a from to, just few of them)?

Regards,

Yuka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only if there have certain common properties, you can do it. Tell me what kinds of customers are you looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gordon. Our problem is, the customers just asked why they cannot choose multiple items like before (No rule for how they choose it. They can just pick up whatever they want in discrete. They don't do that often. They just feel they lost some functions in Crystal)

Regards,

yuka

Answers (0)