cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to activate open item management of rgl account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GURU'S

i have one issue with acivate of open itme management check box, as i knew there is one program RFSEPA02 but its not working for 5.0 version,

how can i acivate the Open item management option for already existed GL accounts

please expalin me the steps

thanks

sunitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sunitha ,

Through RFSEPA02 We can activate Open Item Management

We need to Coment the message for that purpose we need to Make the Z Program ZRFSEPA02

1. Blcok the GL Account

2. Go to se38 Select the ZRFSEPA02 & Execute the Open Item Management will be acitvated .

3 After activating Open Item Management Remove the Blcok from GL Account .

i Hope with this your problem will be Resolved .

Regards

Sure

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it through OB_GLACC12, select this T- code

give the Co.code and GL a/c from , to and than you select whatever the field you want to change

Hope this can help you

Regards,

Lakshman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Ensure your GL Account balance set to zero.Then set the Open item management check box.You cant do it if the account has balance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can activate the OI mangement for GL accuonts through FS00 (GL Master Data). Have you made any transactions to those GL Accounts. If you wish to use the original account number, first you must make the account balance to zero , and then activate the OI check box

Or you can create a new account with the correct account assignment and transfer the balance fm the old account to the new account.

The GL will be open item managed only with effect from the date of activating the OI check box.

hope this helps

regards,

radhika

Edited by: kolipara radhika on Aug 5, 2008 3:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radha

thanks for your expalnation

there are posing in the GL accouant. so do you mean to say that we need to transfer the balaces to new account and acivate OI management to GL account,

will it be prospective or restrospective ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is retrospective