cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How should i write a pcr for this requirement?

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

how can i write a pcr for this requirement?

requirement:

if a person join the company after 15th of the month this quota for that month should not be generated and if a person takes lop for more then 5 days in a month proportionate quota for that month should be generated.

how should i go ahead of this requirement. i could able to stop generating the quota for a person if joins after 15th of the month but i am not able to go further with the pcr so that it calculate the proportionate quotas.

any suggestions plz.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you one and all for your reply.

former_member583520
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sai Prasad,

1.If the person join the company after 15th that quota has not been generated of that month right?

that quota when that person is elegible.

2. If employee take 5 days LOP. This employee is not to take any leave of that month right?

Pls let me know clearly.

Thanks and Regards,

Revathi.

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

the requirement is like this.

1)if the person joins the company any day from 1-15(including 15th) his leave quota should be generated and if he joins after 15 if any if he joins on 16 to end of the month no quota should be generated.

2) if the person take more 5 lop for a particular month then the absence quota should accursed for that month proportionately.

here we are following negative time management and at the month end time evaluation will be run for that month.

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

any if further clarification required i will provide you.

Regards,

sai prasad