cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Reverse ML Document to Nullify the A/c posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Need a urgent help on the below issue.

Taking out all the items in inventory module to be transferred to warehouse module. However, during the process uploading, they only reconcile the IDR(Local currency) balance, while there is mismatch in USD amount between those that have

been taken out and those that have been put back. From what we can see, when they put the inventory balance back, the currency used was USD exchange rate that applied on that date rather than the original exchange rate from original transaction.

What we found this Exchange difference create ML Documents.

So How can we reverse this mismatch USD balance.

Need a quick help.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure if you have a chance to get these values back, I think you had just chosen a wrong way for this migration.

There is usually no need to remove all inventory when going live with WM.

you could have created an extra storage location and just moved all materials to this new location and then switched on WM for old location followed by moving the material back to the old location with 311 movement.

And there are even more alternatives without removing the entrire stock from th books.

How did you remove the inventory and how did you get it back? what movement types did you use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

Thanks for the input.

We transfer this material with a Z program (In background it run MB1C) with Mvt Type 962.

Please suggest on this, any luck i will get on this.

Regards

Ajit

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

962 is customized movement, so I can just guess that it is a copy of 562 movement.

I assume that you entered the stock again with this z-programm using 961? movement?

And this was just using the available price for material master to valuate the movement.

What you could try, but I am not sure whether it will work, especially because of this customized movements.: use MBST to cancel the new entry, then use MBST to cancel the first 962 movement, then check if it took the right right values back.

I have ny doubts, but there is certainly not more to do.