cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How re-activate an employee number that we deleted, with Master Data detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapeer's

I have an issue need your inputs at the earliest.

I wonder if it is possible for you to re-activate an employee number that we deleted, with all the Infotypes maintained in the Master Data for that particular employee.

Your early response will be of great help.

Regards,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Subbu,

Do you mean that this employee is inactive/withdrawn rather than deleted? If they are just inactive/withdrawn then you can make them active in PA30 for infotype 0000. If you have deleted all of the data then you have to re-create it all again, although I imagine they must be inactive/withdrawn.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

This employee's personnel number has been deleted. It was first withdrawn and they have deleted the data using PU00.

The personnel number and the data does not show up in the Master Data PA20/30 since it has been deleted.

Now we would like to know if we could reactive the deleted personnel number and get back the same Master Data inputs which was maintained for this employee.

Kindly advice.

Regards,

Subbu

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

As far as I am aware it cannot be "undeleted". The reason employees are made withdrawn/inactive is for historical use and for re-activing them in future. Master Data should never be deleted.

I think the only solution is to retrieve from a backup or, more likely, re-create the data manually.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Luke,

Thank you for your immediate reply. Could you please let me know how to retreive the data from the back up.

Regards,

Subbu

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Subbu, I have no idea. I'm not even sure if it's possible so I would ask a Basis consultant. I really think your best hope is just to manually re-enter the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your reply, appreciate you prompt response.

Regards,

Subbu