cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How post manual accrual in CCM (condition contract mgmt)

jb123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Can someone explain how exactly post a manual accrual in CCM (condition contract mgmt)? I a using tx WB2R_DOC_ENTRY for settlement type Delta accruals but cannot enter a manual condition in the item pricing.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

In WB2R_DOC_ENTRY you need to add a line item by inserting a material ID and the settlement quantity. When you do that, you will navigate to the pricing screen and you can manually add the rebate accrual condition type with a positive or a negative sign. Depending on your configuration the system may require you to enter a tax code. Check out the screenshots. Once you have successfully saved the manual settlement, you should see the result in the condition contract by choosing the condition usage.

screenshot-1.pngscreenshot-2.pngscreenshot-3.png

jb123
Explorer
0 Kudos

have solved it with adding condition type REV1 manual to the CC and the running a manual Delta accrual.

jb123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the screen prints. Yes, that is what I am doing. For some reason the pricing screen is greyed out and I cannot fill an amount for REA5.

jb123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply. OK, so I choose Partial settlement in WB2R_DOC_ENTRY. In the settlement doc I add gross/net value e.g. 10 USD but REA5 does appear in the pricing with value zero where RENT has 10 usd in this case.

0 Kudos

You can post a manual accrual by manually entering the accrual condition type in the pricing procedure related to the manual settlement. Your net value will be 0 in this case, the only condition type will be the accrual condition type with a positive or a negative sign, depending on whether you want to add/reverse the accruals. Check standard pricing procedure A10008 - condition type REA5. It has calculation routine 91 which would mean that it would automatically adopt the amount in condition type RENT (the net value of the document) with a negative sign, thus calculating the accruals to be reversed and posted against the contract.