cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how many documents archived

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Archived the objects CO_ITEM and FI_DOCmnt and I need to know the number of documents archived.

Where can I get this number please?

Regards,

Roger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197269
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

In T.code SARA.

Give the object name the click on Management Tab: it will list of doc which are archived.

If you select information system then select the object & Archive Infostructure then execute it gives selection screen to select what doc are in archive database.

Hope this helps.

Pls assign points as way to say thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

when I go to Information system, it says: No info structure found for selection, which does not allow me to execute.

Is there another way to check?

thanks

Roger

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

SARA->Management is the right way.

Go to SARA, input the object name, click on management. In management you will have 'complete archive sessions', under that you will have your archive sessions(with number and date) and under that you can see your archive files (eg. 000051-001FI_DOCUMNT). double click on that and you can see details like archive session, archive date and you can also see the 'number of objects' which is the number of documents archived, which is for that particular file. So if you want to find out the total number of objects, you will have to add the number of objects for all the archive sessions.

Hope this helps,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

thank you very much indeed for your help.

roger