0 Kudos

how IT 07 can be deleted

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarika,

You might have gone throgh the expert advise, i hope.

It is not advised to delete IT0007 of EE, if u want to delete u can use T,code PU00 for one Employee, as IT0007 T.c is 1.

but dont use the above...unless ur problem is genuine.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't delete IT0007. you will get issues in future at the time payroll processing. What is the need to delete the delimit/delete the record.

Once you created record in IT0007 you can't delete the record as per standard. Why they are given Time constrain class 1 it should be a reason. you can create/change/delimit the record. Even delimit also will get issues.

Might be you are getting issues in Time evaluation/time reports right..so, I such cases better lock the personnel number in IT0003 or change payroll area which is not integrated to PA.

Edited by: ERP12345 on Jan 17, 2012 10:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

i do not agree with the response of varma and saurabh.(dont know why they have suggested which is irrelevant)

infotype 0007 is having time constraint 1 which means you can not delete or delimit the infotype record.

if really you want to delete the infotype 0007 record or delimit the record then

you must change the time constraint 1 to time constraint 2 in table V_T582A and save and then

go to PA30 and select the infotype 0007 and delete the record or delimit the record.

which is not bestpractise but if issue demands you to do so then you can do it.

after doing this agian you have to make the time constraint 1 to the infotype 0007 and save and leave the transaction.

regards,

mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

May I know why do you want to delete IT0007 , If you wrongly assigned then you can change it as IT0007 is mandatory for payroll.

(Or) you can try through Go to PA30 and select the Personnel Number and go to utilities and delete only IT0007.

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible we can delete all empl at one time

Former Member
0 Kudos

sarika,

you want to delete the pernr or you want to delete the infotype 0007.

if you want to delete the pernr then youw thread subject should be different

if you want to delete the infotype 0007 then

as i suggested in earlier post it is possible to delete the infotype 0007 for all the employees.

regards,

mohammed

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use RPUREOPN program for mass deletion for relevant infotype deletion.

Documentation available for same on selection screen itself.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your requirement..?

I dont see any reason to delete IT0007 and it is not a best practice tooo.

Can we know the reason and the business requirement of your question rather than the Guru's giving adhoc responces.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I dont know the reason behind the requirement.

However if you have mistakenly updated IT0007 and if the payroll is not run, you can reupload IT0007 with new values for all employees using LSMW.

It will overwrite the previous one.

Hope this Helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Param

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SE11---> and give table name T777D. it contains all infotypes. select the one you want to delete. If u will be having rights to delete ,then it will get deleted, otherwise will not get deleted until you have rights.

Best Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Thanks