cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does MFBF calculate the backflush qty ?

carlos_zhang3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru ,

How can i get the backflush quantity of the planned order ?

In our system , we created the planned order for the Finished Goods receipt via MFBF tcode .

In MFBF , we saw one field called 'Backflush qty' , Does someone can tell me how SAP calculate this quantity ?

Because we need an enhancement for this operation and we don't know SAP how to calculate ...

I checked in TABLE PLAF and found there have 2 fiels : GSMNG & AVMNG .

Is it the 'Backflush qty' = SMNG - AVMNG ???

I will appreciate if you can tell me the logic or send me the bapi that can calculate the 'Backflush qty' .

Many thanks .

Best Regards,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carlos,

MFBF backflush quantity default system would always propose PLAF-GSMNG.

Regards,

Prasobh

carlos_zhang3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hola Prasobh ,

I think the system is not using PLAF-GSMNG this field as the backflush quantity ...

If we have the "Fixed quantity of scrap from production" , the default backflush quantity would be GSMNG minus AVMNG ...

Gracias !

Carlos

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carlos,

In Standard SAP the amount of scrap quantity would not reduce planned order quantity, also in MFBF you cannot perform Scrap & GR together.

So still in MFBF when a planned order is used to do the backflush system would propose only the planned order quantity as the backflush quantity. But incase of scrap system wont propose any quantity for scrap.

By the way, do you have Planned assembly or component scrap defined in the system?

Regards,

Prasobh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

In MFBF - Backflush quantity is the confirmation quantity or the opeartion qty which you want to do the GR for the product for the period. this is the Input Qty on which basis system calculated how much GI should be there according to BOM and Activities to be confirmed on the basis of Rate routing.

The GR qty is done only against the Planned order in MFBFon that basis the MCP6/ MCP8 reports are updated.

Check and revert

Regards

Anupam Sharma

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Carlos,

In my understanding the system will allow to enter any quantity in this field backflush quantity.

If you carry out a planned order wise confirmation then the system will propose the planned order quantity as the backflush

quantity.

check and revert

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

1. In MFBF - Backflush quantity is the confirmation quantity that you need to enter to perform the Backflush.

2. It is not like the discrete, it would not propose any quantity.

3. For whatever quantity that you enter here the system will post the 131 movement and respective 261 as per the REM profile settings.

reg

dsk

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Hope this will be help full to get all sort of BAPIs used in REM .I am not sure which one exactly applicable in your case .

Just check from this list .

Regards

JH