cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I publish white paper on the Forum?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please tell me ...

i.How do I pulish White papers in the form?

ii.How are the points calculated on the non forum issues?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not the right place for asking such a question.

Anyway, forums are intended for asking questions, not publishing.

Have a look at https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/submitcontent, where all is explained.

Eddy

-

Discover the new S(D)N search plugin for Internet Explorer 7 AND Firefox 2 in this

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was not possible for me to locate the island in an ocean....I did what I though was relevant.I also think I am neither the first nor the last person to ask for a non-relevant thing.

Thanks anyways....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eddy, I agree with Aniket. The question was very much relevant. We are here to share knowledge and if Aniket wants to know about a way to contribute to the pool of knowledge, we should encourage him.

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't understand the fuss about my answer. I just said that this wasn't the correct forum for this question. There is a suggestions forum for asking these questions. Furthermore I said that forums are for questions only and not publications and provided the link on how to contribute things like white papers. Nothing more and surely nothing less.

Eddy

-

Discover the new S(D)N search plugin for Internet Explorer 7 AND Firefox 2 in this <a href="/people/eddy.declercq/blog/2006/11/13/the-beloved-in-sweet-harmony log</a>

Answers (0)