cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get access to SAP S/4 HANA Cloud public edition (SAAS) as a SAP Partner?

0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to get access to SAP S/4 HANA Cloud public edition (SAAS) in order to test CMIS (please see SAP_COM_0597).

So far I have not been able to find out how / through which agreement with SAP I can get access.
Anyone know help?

Thank you and kind regards

Katharina

nobbi67
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear katharina.noerenberg,

I have the same problem, too.

Maybe someone knows how to get "#8012331 Cloud test, demo, and development for SAP S/4HANA Cloud per Price list" from Partner Edge program.

Br, Norbert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello, Norbert,

Referring to

"Maybe someone knows how to get "#8012331 Cloud test, demo, and development for SAP S/4HANA Cloud per Price list" from Partner Edge program."

You get it over the App "Manage My Services" if you company is SAP Partner.

Kind regards

Katharina

0 Kudos

Dear Norbert,

I was wrong referring to above mentioned kontext.
The SAP S/4HANA public cloud is NOT displayed in the SAP BTP.
Both have nothing to do with each other.
The SAP HANA Cloud DB is displayed there.

To access the S/4HANA Cloud Test and Demo environment you only need Material 8012331 and the access data which will be provided by SAP via E-Mail after the service will be activated in "Manage My Services".

Please see the steps here: https://partneredge.sap.com/en/library/education/partnership/licenses/e_ep_rise_td.html

kind regards
Katharina

0 Kudos

Dear Norbert,

Thank you for your answer!

The material 8012331 Cloud test, demo, and development for SAP S/4HANA Cloud

is activated in my 'Manage My Service'.Nevertheless, I have no access to the SAP HANA Cloud in SAP BTP and can therefore not maintain a communication system, the SAP FIORI apps are not displayed.I think I needSAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition; is the SaaS-Version of SAP’s next generation ERP system, hosted and operated by SAP.
Thank you and kind reagards
Katharina