cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I delete pernr 00000000 from PA0002?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somehow in our Dev system a record has been created in PA0002 with a blank pernr.  This is annoying because in PA30/40 we keep getting messages telling us that pernr 00000000 exists whenever a pernr isn't entered.

I've searched the forums but haven't managed to find an answer.  Some of the options I've looked at are:

PU00 and PA30 -> utilities -> delete personnel number

Niether work because you need to enter a personnel number and 00000000 renders as blank

SE16/SE16N then using &SOTR_EDIT

Sneaky way of editing used to work on ECC5 but we're on ECC6 now

PPOME - search by surname

Can't find the record (guess it ignores the blank pernr)

SE14

I think you can only delete the entire table contents this way (not something I want to try with PA0002!)

Does anyone have any other bright ideas for me to try?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through se16n, check tables pa0000, pa0302 and pa0002 for PERNR 00000000, and then ask your BASIS resource to delete the entry from the table (and possibly from tables pa0006, pa0001, etc.).

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the advice - Basis have rescued me by doing something behind the scenes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see the offending record via SE16/SE16N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emma,

This looks Silly but worth trying

Go to T code PPOM_OLD select your org sturucture and open the org Structure and go to view and

Switch on relation Ship,Abbrvivation/Object period/and Relationship period off. After that expand the org Structure and see if any posotion with blank personal number in that way you can make out wethere there really a blank personal number exists or not and take that info of orgstructure and position and inform to the Basis team .I hope thay will take care this.

Thanks and Regards,

jackson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to find the record at all via SE16N?  What is the exact message that you are receiving?