cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create new access sequence for SD customized value from customer master ?

0 Kudos

I am trying to create 3 new condition table, 3 condition type , and the 1 respective access sequence based on the client requirements.

However there is a customized field in customer master and customized field in material master which I need to bring this value in Access sequence. So that I can create a new 1 access sequence and can assign to 3 new condition type and fulfill the requirements.

Can anyone help how to achieve this requirement.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Many fields you can see in KOMP but not all fields are allowed for pricing. The related field should be listed in T681F table. Whatever fields you wanted to add for pricing, it must be filled inside the following userexits: USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK / USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in program MV45AFZZ for sales order and RV60AFZZ for invoices. Take the help of ABAPer and carry out the code changes in these exits

You can see a detailed documentation related to this from IMG > Sales and Distribution > System Modifications > Create New Fields (Using Condition Technique)

0 Kudos

Thank you so much Lakshmipathilakshmipathi.ganesan Anna.. Issue is fixed with your Guidance.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

think you first have to append those fields to KOMPAZ structure