Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i cancel an AP invoice with down payments linked

former_member240743
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I need to cancel an AP invoice who has  a down payments linked

The problem is that the invoice have a tax of 11 % and the down payment invoices have another tax 16%

I try to cancel the payments, but the systema send a message that says

you cannot cancel a payment  because they have down payments applied

this is because the down payments invoices that  i paid  with the outgoing payment are already linked to a final invoice

Y try to cancel the final invoice but the the option  "copy to" (in order to create a credit note) is not available (gray color)

So i can not cancel the final invoice
i can not cancel the dowpaymetn inovice because i caanot cancel the outgoing payment 

Do you have any suggestion for this issue?
Please help me

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please post your question under main forum later because your question is not belong system administration.

As for your issue, why there are two different tax for the same transaction?

Thanks, Gordon

former_member240743
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi gordon

it is a mistake, thats way we want to cancel  every document, i think i found the way

i am testing

former_member240743
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi gordon

it is a mistake, thats way we want to cancel  every document, i think i found the way

i am testing

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is probably current system the definition in SAP b1 version you are using, except you are using SAP B1 8.82.  Another possibility is there is no authorization for the user to use credit memo

I've just try to cancel the AP invoice and it successfully performed using AP credit memo. I am using SAP B1 8.82

Rgds,

JiMm