cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I calculate Cost estimate to its base level to populate over SAC using CDS view?

asherahmedd
Explorer
0 Kudos

I need to calculate material cost planning for which require material cost estimate to its base level of raw material by splitting it is semi finished material or finished material to accumulated raw from its BOM. This would be populate at SAP analytics cloud through CDS view. Please guide what should I look for?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Susanne_Helbig
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear asherahmedd,

within the Content for xP&A – Integrated Financial Planning for SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud we deliver content for product cost planning including the cost estimate. With pre-configured import jobs which you can adapt to your needs, you can import cost estimates from SAP S/4HANA and S/4HANA Cloud into SAC. You can download the content via the Content Network.

Follow the instructions from the SAP Help portal regarding Importing Cost Estimates to SAP Analytics Cloud.

The OData service is API_FINPLAN_COSTESTIMATE_ITEMS_SRV.

Does this answer your question?

Best regards
Susanne

asherahmedd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Susanne,

Thanks for responding and suggesting this approach.

I have tried this way, but this model (SAP_FI_IFP_IM_ProductCost) uses the CDS view of ProductCostEstimateItem that extracts data overhead from the respective BOM. However, I require data from its base-level hierarchy, which only consists of raw materials instead of semi-finished as well, to accumulate the actual cost of raw material lies over the material.

regards,

Muhammad Ashar

Susanne_Helbig
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear asherahmedd,

did you try with dimension Cost Estimate Raw Material Is Skipped set to FALSE?

Best regards
Susanne