Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hire an applicant

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How does the action "Hire Applicant" works? which are the requirements of an applicant (a specific status? a specific planned action?) to be sensitive of being hired from PA?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you run action Prepare for Hiring the overall status will be changed to TO BE HIRED, then you have to goto pba7 and provide that applicant number in input selection screen all the applicant data transfers to Master data, but 1 thing all settings in plogi should be activated for Applicant data to be transferred to master data..

Thanks

Ravi..

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very useful information. But what do you men by "all settings in plogi"???

Thanks

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I execute transaction PBA7 the applicants get the status "No refe. activity" although all have the planned action Transfer Data and the overall status To be hired?????

former_member583520
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Fist you need to create the applicat through pa10 and p50 and pb60 then after interview selected you can move through recruitment to pa.

use pba7 and PBA8.

Then you can go pa40 and there you can select the hire applicant. In the actions table there you need to give 7.

Then only it will work.

Thanks and Regards,

Revathi.

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So the applicant must be created in PA as an employee before running transaction PBA7???

I'm sorry I'm a bit lost...

And the PA action: Hire applicant? isn't possible to transfer all the applicant data to PA through this action (if its well customized, which is not in my case...)

Thanks for your time.

former_member583520
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First applicant must be create from recruitment not PA.

Thanks and Regards,

Revathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PBA7 is used- to transfer the applicant data from Recruitment Module (PB-Applicant) to Pesonnel Admin (PA-Employee).

When you are executing the PBA7 program (TCode), status of the recruitment application must have the status as "To Be Hired". Here you also specify which action you want to call in PA.

On executing the program, the data maintained in PB will get transferred to PA and the PERNR will be generated.

Please note: Only Data for infotypes are transferred not for all subtypes. For example, Address, only data for primary address will be transfered. If you have maintained data for secondary Address also in Recruitment, it will not go and sit in the Secondary Address subtype maintained in PA, but will come as a duplicate entry at the end of the action.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chetan

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had access to a system where the transfer data works. I've copied the applicant action "prepare to hire" (same applicant operations are created), I've copied the employee action "Hire applicant" (same infotype group). I' ve compared tables T77S0 (relevant entries of group PLOGI) in both systems.

But action "Hire applicant" still not working as expected and when I execute PBA7 I get the status "no referance activity is done" what else should I check??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in PA40 hire applicant action should be there

using which u can hire and it will get all the information from recruitment to PA

with regards

partha