Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is Pramod from New Delhi, India.

We are a Manufacturing House, and we have gone for SAP Implementation in just recent past.

I am looking the MM & QM Modules for the entire Group as a Techno-Functional.

I am looking for some one whom I can contact over Phone in case of emergency to get some clues.

I would like to request all the MM/ QM consultants in INDIA, to give their Contact Nos., if possible.

Regards,

P K Karn

EMail: PK.KARN@YAHOO.COM

Cell: 9810588030

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Your view of having a phone number handy is very good idea. But it is recommended that you post the Blog on the forum & you can get assistance from the Globe & not restricting it to the group. Also it will be an advantage foe others facing similar issue.

Just a recommendation.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion.

But there are times when u really want an INSTANT HELP, and that's why I took this initiative.

Using SDN is really very helpful for me, I will continue posting the my QUERIES to it.

Regards,

P K Karn

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've just got to ask - is this a joke?

Can all of the QM and MM consultants in India send you their telephone numbers just in case you have an issue and you want immediate help?!? You are joking, right?

When we have a problem we all want immediate help PK Karn - those that are good try to figure it out for themselves, and if not request assistance on a forum. What makes you so important that you feel you can ring anyone, anytime to answer YOUR issues? And to mirror the earlier comment, sharing a problem and it's corresponding solution may help many people.

Also - if you want a consultant on call 24/7, EMPLOY a consultant.

Now I've heard it all. Maybe I'll ask all European APO consultants to give me their phone numbers - just in case.

And finally - read the Rules of the Forum - giving your post a title of "Hi" isn't exactly helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry if u r hurt with by Query.

Edited by: PK on Jun 9, 2009 5:48 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

You can send me a mail at my mail id rakeshsinghchauhan@gmail.com for any specific details

Hope this helps you.

Do award points if you found them useful.

Regards,

Rakesh