cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Report Variables

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been doing battle with the SBO Customer Receivables Aging Report. I am trying to add the fields "Customer Reference" and "Creation Date" to the Repetitive area of the report with no success. All of the existing fields are variables, and the on-line help says to contact SAP support (which would be me) for help with changing variables. Does anyne have a list of these variables, or know how to define them?

Many thanks,

Mike.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never mind mike, i think we are both working for the same company. (Silverhedge) I've done the ageing report, only draw back is that i had to do it in the advanced layout. Let me know if you come across a better solution. Louis De Gouveia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys why don't you both check the documentation? You will be surprised on what you can do using formula (field content) and hidden fields. A bit complex to explain here but it worths checking for documentation on service.sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Spiros,

This documentation that you refer to on service.sap.com, can you elaborate on how to find it? I have a password for some of the portals but cannot find Business One documentation anywhere. I too need to figure out how these report variables work for which on-line help says "Contact SAP support for help with changing variables".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this: Global SMB Portal > Education > SAP Business One > Solution Consultant > Classroom Material Rel. 2004 A > English > TB1200 Presentations

HTH

Juha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike Stroud, i'm actualy also working on the customer ageing report. You also responded to my post. It was the reports one. Well, im not sure about the variables but i simply wrote a query that brings all that info and more up. But i'm having problems diplsying it. In the normal SAP report/print layout, if i make the report based on the query it doesn't let me move the info from the repetitive area to the header....why.....can you get around this??? I then did it in the advanced layout but the first page is always wrong. What do you want to do with the variables?? what are you trying to achieve with the report because me and my coleagues have had a BIG problem with the ageing.