cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help regarding PM Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am into MM module & would like to learn PM module.

Please note that

I dont have experience or practical knowledge in PM module hence please advice how to start with ?

Can anyone share some links or materials regarding the PM module esp the Process Flow in PM.

Materials with the basics structure & Process flow in PM Or if someone can explain the PM process flow like the PR-LIV flow in MM it will be really very helpful.

I have checked the help.sap reference but since I am new to this module & dont have much exp finding it difficult to follow.

Expecting your valuable replys.

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on this link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b0/df293581dc1f79e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Where you can get more details about PM Module.

regards,

Venkatesan Anandan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[Other education/training options|http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=607188]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this book " SAP R/3 Plant Maintenance: Making it work for your business" if you want to understand the concept faster before going to SAP help.

This is explain in brief.

DPSINGH

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think i had referred the web site in MM forum for all the business process in PM .kindly refer the link thoroughly you will be able to find the PM and MM integration part also

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I will go through the link..

Can you please explain with some examples what are the things which comes under PM Module

i.e where exactly the need for PM comes etc..

Thanks & Regards,

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

PM module comes in picture where you want to upkeep the equipments in order to serve the required purpose.for example in manufacturing unit you will have equipments which are used for producing the component ,in order to achieve the production your equipment should be in proper condition where the breakdown ,preventive maintenance carried out.

you can also go through help.sap.com for detailed reference

regards

thyagarajan