cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help re: plan values posting per period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN forumers,

I would like to seek assistance on this concern of ours re: input of Cost Center planning values. We are using t-code KP06 and activated Integrated Excel for our data upload. The upload works fine, except that I cannot think of a way to input the plan values on an annual basis.

For example, I would like to input a 12,000 USD plan value for cost center A for fiscal year 2008. Instead of inputting it every month, I was thinking if I can just indicate periods 1-12 in the selection parameter in KP06 and indicate 12,000 USD so that the system would automatically designate 1,000 USD per period. I tried doing this but the system response is that it doesn't designate the amounts per period.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God Bless

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi walter,

Where can I find the distribution key in KP06? I checked the Menu Paths in KP06 but cannot locate where I can select the distribution key. Is it connected with the Planning Layout?

Thanks

former_member674271
Contributor
0 Kudos

Select planner layout "SAPALL" by tcode KP04. Then in Tcode KP06 initial screen, input parameters you want to maintain the plan costs, press F5 to the cost planning overview screen, and the column Distribution Key is right after each plan cost column.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Walter!

former_member674271
Contributor
0 Kudos

Change the distribution key to "1" in KP06