cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Process & Forms: Event 'TRIGGERED' of class 'CL_HRASR00_WF_PROCESS_OBJECT' is not triggered

hafizul_mollah2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one custom HCM Process and form using FPM form and used the event 'TRIGGERED' of the class 'CL_HRASR00_WF_PROCESS_OBJECT' in the workflow to trigger the workflow.

But after submitting the form from 'HRASR_DT' tcode  the event itself is not being triggered hence workflow is also not triggering.

SWU3 configuration is fine.

Event trace is active in SWELS.

WF-BATCH has 'SAP_ALL' and 'SAP_NEW' authorization.

Other events are being triggered in the system  like BUS1065-HIRED,BUS7051-CREATED so I think from event configuration is fine, the issue may be something related to HCM Process and Forms.

Please help resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Hafizul Mollah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hafizl Mollah,

1. As a first step check if the process object is set up properly and proper case authorizations are in place.(Refer to post by Pooja @ http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Frequently+asked+questions+for+Case+Customizing )

2. Check if the event linkage is active in transaction SWE2 or in HRASR_DT->Your process -> Workflow->Click on Generate Event Type Linkage icon.

3. POBJ_MODEL case record model should exist in system.

Try to find the Case model in tx. SCASE.

RMS-ID: ASR_POBJ

The following models should exist in your system:

STEPOBJ_MODEL

SCOBJ_MODEL

POBJ_MODEL

Hope this helps.

With regards,

Sahir.

hafizul_mollah2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sahir,

Thanks a lot for so many helpful points.

Event linkage is active in both SWETYPV/SWE2 and in HRASR_DT workflow section.

I just read the link you gave in point1 and when I am trying to check the same details in my system looks like my ID does not have authorization to check all those like in tcode SCASE,SRMREGEDIT.

I have requested S&A team to provide the required authorization for this.Once I get that I will check all those details and create if they dont exit as per the instruction given in that link.

I will let you know the result.

Thanks again for your effort.

Thanks & Regards

Hafizul

hafizul_mollah2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sahir,

Thanks a lot for your valuable help.It was happening due to lack of authorization to my personal ID.After getting the authorization now event in turn workflow all are triggering successfully.

I will close this thread,

Thanks & Regards

Hafizul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hafizul ,

I am having the same requirement for personal profile whenever the employee changes the details it should not directly update the infotypes based on the approval action it will update .

i read in some threads by using HCM process and forms we can solve this requirement so please share your valuable suggestions to me its my first project please do the need full help

thanks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hafizul,

Did u check whether check function module is provided in Even linkage in SWETYPV. please refer to this image given below..

If its not worked out check out Event linkage is activated in Workflow start events and also binding has taken place between them.

if its not worked out Check program exit is provided at workflow Start events. see below screen shots.

If everything is maintained correctly. we can look for other options to workout..

Regards,

Arun

hafizul_mollah2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Arun,

Thanks for the reply.These configurations are all fine.It was happening due to lack of authorizations to my personal ID.

Thanks all,I will close this thread.

Thanks& Regards

Hafizul