Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM IN - Appraisal Doc. Creation and Processing Through BSP Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Greetings!!!

Actually i have a strict requirement to create and process appraisal documents through BSP application.

Suggest me the way or with some document so that i can proceed.

Kindly help me, i am really new in this area so that i close it at earliest.

I have create a catalog in PHAP_CATALOG (tcode).

And i am able to process it through PHAP_ADMIN (tcode).

But i have to do this through BSP application, kindly help me....

Earliest response will be appreciable.

with regards,

Abhishek Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any input..kindly help me,

rgd

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

By referring other thread i went to Se80 --> PAOC_HAP_DOCUMENT_UI (package) --> BSP Appln -->

hap document --> page with flow logic --> document_todo.htm

But when i am selecting the template which i have created,  to create appraisal doc then its throwing an error,  but for other template this error is not coming its allowing to create appraisal doc, can u check this error:

uchck this error:

with rgd

Abhishek

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

Just give u some idea. You can create appraisal template either predine mode or flexibale mode.

Now i come to your query .

If you are using ECC6.0 with Eph4  then there is two option for appraisal template which you can use in  ess/mss. but if there is lower version ie Eph3 or below then only u have option  BSP .

so once you create appraisal template , then if u want to see it in portal then u can  activate the service  with t code se80

if u go to this t code n can search for the service package n activate it. it will work for you

thanks

anwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

m using ECC 6.0 with EHP6. But the requirement is of BSP appln only.

Just check above reply na..thr i have Scrn_Sht of error that i got.

Kindly suggest on this.

with regard,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Actually in template-layout tab i have missed the Web std. tats y the above given error was coming nw its fine.

But i have created on appraisal document through BSP appln. Now tell me how i can proceed for next planning stage..here all the fields are in non-editable mode.

Suggest me something on this..kindly help first time m creating the appraisal doc. through BSP appln.

Now shall i have to run some other node in BSP package for processing.

With regard,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly any i/p..

After doing end preparation, the review button is non-editable to me, but when i am doing through PHAP_ADMIN this REview button is editable and m able to complete one cycle fully,but y its not happening through BSP appln, in status flow each status has ALL user Authorization.

Kindly help me, to process this document through BSP.

with regard,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Kindly help me...am looking helpless,

Plz help me...its very urgent for me.

with regard,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Kindly help me on this, plz its my 2nd day on this. Its a urgent requirement.

For ur reference I have created appraisal document through SAP BSP application with document_todo.htm

But its not appearing under documents_created.htm

documents_received.htm

documents_received_open.htm

documents_received_open2.htm

documents_search.htm

Whereas the appraisal doc. that i have created is coming under phap_admin, y the problem is with BSP appln.

And also not able to proceed in my status flow which i have created in phap_catalog (tcode), but on ECC am able to complete one flow complete.

Kindly suggest me something, plz its too much urgent for me.

with regard,

Abhishek Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly any i/p...m not getting anything.

with regard

Abhishek Kumar

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check with EP consultant about Portal setting . I felt that there could be some technical issue on the BSP application. You need to make sure that u have activated BSP service package from SE 80 t code. if you have activate correct application from Service package , it will surely work for you.

Your next question, There is issue with status flow process .  you need to chek it properly. can u see  wht authorization u have given in person authorization filed in status flow, other than that you have see the workflow template assignment correctly .

you need to chk this point correctly

Workflow works on the Target Substatus.

If Target Substatus = to Appraisee.

Workflow = WS12300114 

Appraisee - Change Request

If Target Substatus = to Appraiser.

Workflow = WS12300110

Appraiser - Change Request

If Target Substatus = to Part Appraiser.

Workflow = WS12300124

Next Part Appraiser - Appraisal Request

If Target Substatus = to Further participants.

Workflow = WS12300122

Higher-Level Manager - Request Approval

Nore than this, i felt that your BSP error bocz of your wrong service package which u r using for appraisal template.

let me know if you need any further information

Thanks

Anwar Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

First of al thanx for ur response. Now coming to the point..

1) I have activated hap_document under BSP application under package PAOC_HAP_DOCUMENT

2) For BSP m using package PAOC_HAP_DOCUMENT_UI (in SE80 tcode) --> BSP Library --> BSP Appln --> hap_document --> Pages with flow logic --> From these pages first i have tested "document_todo.htm" by right click & test --> In the browser i have passed my Appraisal template name and Clicked on create button --> then i have given some manager name and Employee names--> then Clicked on "End preparation button" --> then i moved to some other page where i got my required appraisal template with all the columns, But from here what to do i dont know and not able to explore also. Because "REVIEW" push button is non editable (not able to press) and also the columns are non-editable.

Wheras in ECC m able to cover all the status Flow (with help of PHAP_ADMIN - tcode). Why its not happening with BSP???

3) In status Flow for status and sub-status authorization i have selected "All USers"

4) We are directly testing from package only, is it fine.

5) IF my service package is wrong then suggest me, what i need to use. Am totally blank here, how to proceed.

6) Workflow i have not touched, because it was working fine with ECC, so same workflow BSP will also use.

If any more info. you want from my side then tell me....but any how help me to resolve the issue.

Kindly suggest me something..plz

With regard

Abhishek Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.