cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issue with Bank account balance matching Balance sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue with our sister company  in the Dominican republic.  We got our balances entered in September, I am now trying to review the October balance sheet.  My ending balance on my bank rec and statement is $145,779.78 DOP, this matches the Cumulative balance in the Account balance of the bank account.  When I pull the Balance sheet from SAP it is giving me a bank balance of $(9,526.92).  I am not sure where it is getting this number. I am not sure if I have an incorrect setting or what the deal is with it. How can I get the balance sheet to pull the correct amount?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your cumulative balance on the account balance screen is correct, it is likely settings when running the balance sheet causing this. Check the date ranges and currencies selected at run time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julie,

I think I figured it out.  Thank you for your help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The system gets this value from the external reconciliation table - from memory OBNK?

What method do you use to process bank reconciliations? This will ddetermine the advice I give for correcting the issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

It is a Foreign localization of SAP and won't allow a bank Reconciliation as I understand it. (unless you know of a way to). So I did a manual Bank Reconciliation on an excel document.

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

When Clicking on the notes you have in your reply it says I have to log in.  I don't have a log in for this.