In BP tcode we have a field 'district'.using Guixt it is renamed as 'county'.In my system guixt is not installed so it is looking as district only.I have written some code in user exit to make this field mandatory for particular sales area.its is working fine.
but this validation is not working in the systems where Guixt is installed.this validation is not dependent on field name...can anybody tell me what might be the reason..
Hi Sai prasad,
Guixt is system based concept.
1. Guixt must be installed in your system.
2. When ever you change the any parameters in guixt file it will work only in specific system.
3. System will place guixt file in local sap folders.
4. If you want to reflect your changes in all systems then you need to place the guixt file( parameters flle you have changed) in other systems sap folder.
5. Guixt is system dependant.